- Have an M.D., PhD, or Master’s Degree (or be working on one) from an accredited institution in the field of (or related to) psychology, psychiatry, mental health, counseling, medicine, psychophysiology, neuroscience, or addiction.
- Must demonstrate, advocate for, and promote ethical professional practices with no previous violations or sanctions from your licensing board.
- Be licensed in your field of expertise or be working on licensure under direct supervision of a licensed professional.
- If unlicensed you must be in a jurisdiction that permits you to do psychotherapy without a license.
- Your online application must pass our admissions review.