Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT) is:
1) AN EVIDENCE-BASED, MIND-BODY APPROACH that can rapidly treat traumatic or stressful memories and experiences with results that last.
- There have been over 100 published studies using meridian tapping approaches
- 50 randomized controlled trials
- 98% of published studies have found positive results
- 3 meta analyses of EFT specifically, and they all showed large effect sizes
- Now approved as a “generally safe” therapy by the US Veterans Administration (VA).
2) RAPID, GENTLE & EFFECTIVE
- Deeply effective at treating a wide variety of conditions including stress, anxiety, panic, trauma, addictions, depression, chronic pain.
- Works swiftly, even with trauma and post traumatic stress (including severe and complex trauma)
- Restores emotional regulation without significant adverse effects
- Powerful tool for working with school, business and sports performance issues (some Olympic athletes use EFT!)
3) INTEGRATES EASILY WITH
- Cognitive behavior therapy, Psychodynamic therapy
- Couples & family approaches, Addiction models
- Mindfulness, EMDR and many other approaches
- The latest neuroscience findings show that stress and trauma affects a person’s body-mind system.
- EFT works with the body, emotions, sensory information and cognitions in an integrated manner.
- EFT utilizes awareness, mindfulness and the therapeutic relationship.
WHAT MAKES THIS EFT COURSE SPECIAL?
IN A RECENT SURVEY, 74% OUR STUDENTS RATED THIS EFT COURSE AS MORE EFFECTIVE THAN A LIVE 2 DAY TRAINING. THE REMAINING 26% RATED IT EQUAL TO LIVE TRAINING.
- Includes live, virtual small group meetings with trained EFT expert facilitators. You will actually be doing video online practice sessions with another student. You can even ask for help from your highly trained EFT facilitator in real time. (Yes, we have solved that drawback to online training.)
- Includes demonstrations with detailed commentary to help you think like an expert EFT practitioner.
- By the end of Professional Skills 1, you will have the basic tools you need to use EFT with many of your clients’ problems.
- Learn EFT from an integrative framework that spans many areas, from cognitive-based therapy to interpersonal neurobiology to Qigong
- Discover how to incorporate EFT with the needs of clinical practice such as treatment planning
- Understand how to use EFT from both a palliative care/symptom management approach as well as a trauma informed framework. And you will learn when to use each approach.
- Learn from trainers who are licensed mental health clinicians with over 50 years of combined experience AND who are experts in energy psychology, trauma, addiction, Qigong and more.
- Have access to the training material for 6 months.
- Upon completion you can continue on toward ACEP certification in EFT
MICHAEL DEMOLINA, PHD, LPC, DCEP
Michael DeMolina has been ACEP’s lead EFT trainer for over 7 years. He is a rare breed of trainer who understands and practices energy work and psychotherapy in both breadth and depth. Michael is a Diplomate in Comprehensive Energy Psychology (DCEP) and an ACEP Certified Advanced Practitioner of EFT. He is chairman emeritus of the National Qigong Association and was selected as a “National Expert in Qigong and Tai Chi” by the University of Illinois. He is also a nationally certified master addiction counselor and a master practitioner and trainer of Neuro-linguistic Programming. He served in the U.S. Army for four years as a behavioral science specialist.
ROBERT SCHWARZ, PSYD, DCEP
Robert Schwarz has been a licensed psychologist for 30 years. He is a Diplomate in Comprehensive Energy Psychology (DCEP). Bob has trained therapists internationally on trauma treatment, panic and anxiety, energy psychology. For the last 10 years Bob has been the executive director of the Association for Comprehensive Energy Psychology. He has organized over 25 conferences on energy psychology trauma treatment, Ericksonian hypnosis, brief therapy, that trained over 18,000 therapists. Bob also designed ACEP’s online program The Science of Energy Healing. He has authored 3 books: Tools for Transforming Trauma, PTSD: A Clinician’s Guide and We’re No Fun Anymore: Guiding Couples to a Joy Filled Marriage Through the Power of Play, as well as numerous articles and papers.
THIS PROGRAM IS SPONSORED BY THE ASSOCIATION FOR COMPREHENSIVE ENERGY PSYCHOLOGY ACEP
ACEP is a 501c3 nonprofit association that works to establish the credibility and efficacy of energy psychology methods through its programs of education, certification, ethics, humanitarian aid and research. By upholding standards of practice and a code of ethics for energy psychology practitioners, ACEP raises the bar of professionalism for this emerging field. ACEP also has ongoing initiatives to increase public awareness of the effectiveness and cost efficiency of these methods. Formed in 1999, ACEP has a global membership of over 1,200 licensed mental health professionals and allied health practitioners.
To learn more about or register for this training go to https://Eftonline.org
To learn more about EFT in general go to EFT-Freecourse.org