It is our intention to endorse only the “best of the best” for value and efficacy.
Think of us as” The BBB” of CEU’s
We believe that means a “selection” of providers rather than a “collection” of providers. We will provide a list periodically to define those companies and presenters that we believe to provide optimum value to you.
We believe our “Approved Providers” to be of the highest quality, in context and content while operating ethically and responsibly toward you the consumer.
- The Milton H. Erickson Foundation https://www.erickson-foundation.org/about-us/
- PESI https://www.pesi.com/
- The Institute for Better Health http://www.iahb.org/
- The Feeling Good Institute http://www.feelinggoodinstitute.com/
- Couples Strong https://www.couplestrong.com/about-couplestrong
- American Counseling Association https://aca.digitellinc.com/aca/
- Psychotherapy.net http://www.psychotherapy.net/
- The Association of Applied Psychophysiology and Biofeedback https://www.aapb.org/i4a/pages/index.cfm?pageid=1
- National Marriage Seminars http://www.nationalmarriageseminars.com/
- National Association for Addiction Professionals https://www.naadac.org/
- International Society for Neurofeedback and Research https://www.isnr.org/
- American Association of Marriage and Family Therapist http://www.aamft.org/iMIS15/AAMFT/Content/Advocacy/Collabrative_Health_Care.aspx
- National Academy of Neuropsychology https://www.nanonline.org/nan
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration
- TZK Seminars www.tzkseminars.com/
- American Psychological Association http://www.apa.org/education/ce/index.aspx
You will receive American College of Psychotherapy credit hours only from those designated as “Approved Providers”. You may acquire credits from Conventions, Conferences, Seminars, Workshops, Trainings, Videos, Online Programs, and Suggested Reading that our Curriculum Committee identifies. For unattended programs, like videos, online presentations, or suggested reading, a brief test may be required. This is necessary to protect the integrity of the curriculum.
In maintaining the American College of Psychotherapy standards, and we rely on personal experiences of our staff and feedback from you, our members, in determining the approval rating.
We will identify the specific programs, of the approved providers, which qualify for CEU credit. Based on the content, not all hours may apply toward CEU credit, though this rarely happens.
Discounts on Conferences, Workshops, Seminars, and Online Courses
Since as our organization is experiencing such substantial growth, we now have the ability to negotiate with Approved Providers for savings to members of the American College of Psychotherapy through discounted fees for attending their programs. We pass all the savings along to you, with the hopes that you might recover the cost of membership through the savings you receive throughout the year.